Sunday, January 5, 2014

New Year New Blog Coming Soon

Hey Everyone,
I'm reposting this blog post because it came to my attention (HI ELIZABETH, HI MITCHELL) that my video was not working. I know I say the 3rd of January but the video was having technical difficulties so it had to be re-uploaded.

Today I have a video for you explaining a whole bunch of new things that will be happening on here this month and this year, including a special guest and a surprise at the end. I hope you enjoy the video!  




I will try to stay true to everything promised in that video. I know there will be weeks that it may be hard for me to post but I will post on that day even if it kills me! I hope you're looking forward to the new blog system I have planned and everything along with that!

~Britt 

No comments:

Post a Comment