Monday, December 30, 2013

Media Monday #16

Hello Everyone,
 Today is the last Media Monday of the year 2013. Which means next time you see one of these it will be 2014! That's crazy. This year went by so fast. Many amazing things I got to do this year. I traveled to Europe,befriended some amazing people, and had my crazy family move in with us. ( HI ELIZABETH) The trips, friends, and family wouldn't be complete without music, movies, and amazing books. This Media Monday is going to be my top ten music of 2013, top ten movies of 2013 and top ten books that I've read in 2013.

Top Ten Music Albums of 2013

10) Miley Cyrus -Bangerz
9) Panic! at The Disco - Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
8) Sara Bareilles - The Blessed Unrest
7) New Kids on The Block -10
6) Bastille- Bad Blood
5) Michael Buble- To Be Loved
4) One Republic - Native
3) The 20/20 Experience( Parts 1 and 2) -Justin Timberlake
2) One Direction- Midnight Memories
1) Beyonce- Beyonce

Top Ten Movies of 2013

10) Beautiful Creatures
9) Enough Said
8) Red 2
7) Iron Man 3
6) Frozen
5) Pacific Rim
4) Monsters University
3) About Time
2) 42
1) Catching Fire

Top Ten Books That I've Read in 2013

10) Being - Kevin Brooks
9) Lucas - Kevin Brooks
8) Papertowns - John Green
7) Autobiography of a Face- Lucy Grealy
6) Divergent - Veronica Roth
5) The Glass Castle - Jeannette Walls
4) Looking For Alaska - John Green
3) Insurgent (Divergent #2) - Veronica Roth
2) The Fault In Our Stars -John Green
1) Allegiant(Divergent #3)- Veronica Roth

Thanks for reading my top ten lists. I'll see you next year with a haul from shopping and a my 2014 new years resolutions
Happy New Year!
~Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment