Wednesday, December 4, 2013

NARS Haul

Hello Everyone,
First off I want to apologize for not posting as frequently in the past few weeks as in the past. I've been very busy with school work and driving lessons. I promise next monday is going to be a HUGE media monday and I have a few posts coming up this weekend. Over Black Friday we shopped online at Nordstrom and I got NARS products and thought you'd like to see the pretty makeup I bought.
    
Doesn't it look so pretty?
First thing I bought was makeup remover because I was out. I got the Makeup Remover Water. It looked better for your skin and seemed to remove makeup fairly easier than the rest. One thing I've noticed just from buying this small collection of NARS items is that all their packaging is practical, functional and beautiful. I loved this packaging as soon as I saw it. 


Next thing I bought was Sheer Matte foundation. I heard so many amazing things about this foundation and I was determined to try it for myself. It has a really nice texture and has amazing coverage. I'm not sure if I'm going to keep the color I have as it might be too light or too pink.




The next two things I bought go hand in hand, well eye in eye. I bought two eyeliners one liquid and one just a regular eye pencil I think these are my favorite purchase. I fell in love with the liquid liner as soon as I saw it looked like a marker. Although the fact it looks like a marker might not be good when the little kids in my house go through  my makeup drawer. Both eyeliners are very pigmented and don't need much to go a long way.






The next three things I got were a gift with purchase kind of deal. The first is a lipgloss. I love the color and the packaging. The color is called Golddigger. It a  shimmery nude gold color and it looks amazing on. I am definitely going to keep that one in my handbag.



The next thing in my gift with purchase was a primer. It works amazingly. I've used some primers before and nothing ever seemed to "prepare" my skin for makeup so I stopped wearing it. Now I have found a primer I know I'll use whenever I put my makeup on.




The last item that I got was a tinted moisturizer. It's a too dark for me but it seemed to be a quality product nice light coverage.



 I got home and sat down to write this blog post and watch YouTube, after two hours I went to go get my homework to start and I ended up putting on almost all of my new NARS purchases.  Here's a picture I took after it was applied to my face.

I hope you all enjoyed my blog post. I'm gonna start posting more often. The semester is almost over, winter break is almost here and the seniors are getting ready for walkabout. Posting will be a more of an option over the next few weeks. See you on Friday for my Meeting Sam Edelman post. (I know it's a month late but I was waiting for pictures and I was busy.)

~Britt

Where to find me:

Wanna know things first? Follow me on Twitter: @brittjanie1
Vine: Brittney Sutherin
Instagram: brittney_sutherin15
Tumblr: www.pippipadoodleydoo.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment