Monday, January 13, 2014

Media Monday #18

Hello Everyone,
It's that time of the week where I review different things for your enjoyment.

Frozen Soundtrack
I've been really loving this soundtrack. All the songs are really catchy. Let It Go is my favorite off of the soundtrack. The people I've talked to, they prefer the Idina Menzel version over the Demi Lovato version. It's nothing against Demi. I love Demi. Just Idina's voice is richer, more pleasing to the ear, and just more suited for the song. I would highly recommend you listen to the soundtrack and Let It Go


All Alone by Fun
This song was introduced to the me by my friend Julz {Hi Julz :)} during our off block on Friday. I fell in love with this song. It sound very different from anything else Fun has done. 


Disney Station on Pandora
 I've been listening to this station a lot recently. I love it. It basically relives your childhood through songs. They have songs from all the Disney movie including Monster Inc, Toy Story, Tangled,etc.  Go get the Pandora app ( IT'S FREE, YOU HAVE NO EXCUSES) and take a listen.

That's all I have to review this week. I'll see you on Wednesday for a post on my tips to help you stay organized. Have a good Monday!
~Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment