Monday, January 27, 2014

Media Monday #19

Hello Everyone,
Today is Monday! I promised a Media Monday for today and that's what your going to get.

Last night was the Grammy's. I wish I could say that everyone who performed did an amazing job and all the awards where given out to the right people but I can't. Lorde's performance was the first one I saw of the night as I was editing a video for Friday. Lorde's voice is nice but her stage presences is a little weird, I just didn't enjoy her performance at all. Her choice of clothing was also a bit strange but her lipstick game was strong so props to her for that. Beyonce and Jayz slayed at the Grammy's. Their performance was the highlight of the entire night. P!nk was second best for her acrobatic performance of Try. Everyone else did okay but I didn't particularly like their performances. Didn't see many awards so I don't think it would be good for me to comment on the awards as I didn't see them.

Thanks for reading my short blog post on the Grammy's.
~Britt 


No comments:

Post a Comment