Monday, February 3, 2014

Media Monday #20

Hello Everyone,

Today I have a few things to review for you. Let's Kick it off with Music,

The 1975
I discovered this band when I heard their song "Chocolate" on the radio. I really enjoyed their sound. It's really unique. I immediately got their Pandora Station and I've been hooked ever since.

New Politics
My friends keep talking about this band in school. It wasn't until I needed new music to listen to that I finally looked them up. I loved their music. Their sound is kind of 1990's or  early 2000's sounding. It's a nice throwback.

Replay- Zendaya
I first heard this song in the car and I was completely put off from it. Zendaya is the artist of this song and I don't like Zendaya too much so I wasn't really compelled to listen. After really hearing the song, I am in love with this song. It's so catchy and very edgy. Props to Zendaya to making something that doesn't sound so typical Disney star debut album and more like something from a break away Disney star that has been in the music business a while. 

Now on to movies...

That Awkward Moment
On Saturday, I saw this movie. It wasn't anything spectacular. But it was a cute movie. It had a nice balance of funny and heartfelt. Zac Efron looks as hot as ever and the girl who plays his love interest is gorgeous. It was just a nice movie to sit down and relax.

Clueless
I've seen this movie before, but I recently rediscovered it. I was really wanting to watch this cheesy comedy chick flick and my friend Patrick gave me a copy of the movie and I haven't stopped watching it. It's very funny and has the same sit down and stop thinking kind of feel as That Awkward Moment. 

That's it for this Monday. I'll see you on Wednesday for another How To Style post. Have a good Tuesday.
~Britt






No comments:

Post a Comment