Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Sadie Hawkins 2014

Hello Everyone,
This past weekend was our school's Sadie Hawkins dance. I went with a few friends. We had dinner at my house, took pictures, played Uno and Apples to Apples then went to the dance.  Even though the actual dance itself was lame unless you wanted to vigorously grind on your date in the middle of the dance floor, which (call me crazy!) didn't sound appealing to me. It got me thinking why I go to or even want to go to these dances.
Reason One,
It's fun to dress up. Every once in a while its fun to dress up in a pretty dress, put on killer heels, get your makeup done special and go out.

Reason Two,
You get to go out, looking gorgeous, with your friends. When high school comes around you don't have much time to go out to every social event because of schoolwork and other activities. It's nice to have the opportunity to go hang out with our friends.

Reason Three,
Believe it or not, I kinda enjoy planning who's in my group, where we're eating, etc. It's fun to plan an evening that you know your friends will enjoy.

Well that's it for this-....Did you think I was gonna leave you without any photos? Nah, I'm not that mean. :)


Dinner


More Dinner

Lily is serving us ice

My dad caught me talking 




All of us.


Sam and I ( he isn't my date)


Frank and I ( He IS my date) 


 

The Ladies: (from the left) Sarah, Carolyn, Hannah and I 



That really is the end of the post for today! Have a good Wednesday and Thursday ! I'll see you Friday for a special Valentine's Day post. 
~Britt 

No comments:

Post a Comment