Monday, February 17, 2014

Media Monday #22

Hello Everyone,
Happy President's Day/ Happy No School Day!! Today I have a few things to review for you. Lets Start with movies....

The Spectacular Now
On Saturday, I rented this movie because I had not seen it in theater. I'm glad I did not spend 10 dollars to go see this in the theater. This movie is about a boy named Sutter. Who is trying to apply to college but his girlfriend just broke up with him and so he goes out to parties every night. Then he meets this girl named Aimee who supposedly changes Sutter's philosophy about his life. I didn't really see Sutter's whole philosophy change. Sutter through out the movie, just appeared to be obsessed with his ex-girlfriend and he still got drunk and partied. The character development was crappy, the plot was crappy. It was a movie that after I watched said "Why did I just waste 2 hours of my life on that?"

Music is up next.

Dark Horse by Katy Perry featuring Juicy J 
My brother bought this on iTunes on Friday. I've been listening to it non stop since he bought it. It's such a good song. I can't wait to come up with a dance to this. This is definitely one of Katy Perry's better songs. The Juicy J part really does fit with the song. Sometimes rap doesn't mesh well with songs but Juicy J makes it work.

Talk Dirty to Me -Jason Derulo 
I first heard this song on the radio a few weeks ago and loved it. I didn't know what the name of the song was though. I searched and searched for this song until Sadie Hawkins. One of the girls in my group Sarah, told me what the song was called because it played at the dance. I don't know what it is about this song. The catchy background music, how well the it all comes together or what but I really love this song.

That's it for this President's day! I hope you enjoy your day off. If you don't have a day off then I hope you have a lovely school/work day! See you on Wednesday!
~Britt



No comments:

Post a Comment