Monday, January 6, 2014

Media Monday #17

Hello Everyone,
It's Monday! I have only a few things to review for you today so let's a get a move on..shall we?
 Over Christmas Break I saw several movies! I spent several a day at the movie theater seeing movie after movie.
Saving Mr.Banks
This movie was absolutely fabulous and I really enjoyed seeing this. It pulls at your heart strings so bring tissues. The movie goes back and forth between when P.L Travers was a young girl in Australia and now when they are making the movie about Mary Poppins. I would not recommend this for kids under the age of 12 because there are some tough subjects in the movie. I would recommend this for anyone(obviously over the age of 12 as I previously stated) 
The Secret Life of Walter Mitty
I really enjoyed this movie. I felt it should have been a bit longer. The cinematic effects and the locations that they filmed were gorgeous. The ending of the movie is sweet and kind of sentimental. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good relaxing movie.
Anchorman 2
I original saw this movie to get out of the house. I really didn't want to go to this movie. About a half way through the movie I wanted to leave. This movie was absolutely awful. There was not ONE THING in this movie that I found funny. After that movie was over the only thing we were laughing about it the fact that it was so bad and that we just waste 2 hours of our lives on this movie. A majority of this movie was just so uncomfortable to watch. I would never ever wish my worst enemy to see this movie. I would not recommend this to anyone! It was just awful.
The Wolf of Wall Street
I went into this movie liking the idea of what this movie was saying. I didn't really enjoy what the movie actually showed you. I summarized this as start from the bottom now I'm a millionaire. There was a very good reason this movie was rated R. The amount of naked women, drugs and cursing that are in this movie was at an unexplainable high number. There was at least 10 scenes of naked women, drugs and cursing for every 1 scene of information. I wouldn't recommend anyone to sit through 3 hours of that.
Grudge Match
This movie was actually very delightful. The jokes were funny. Sylvester Stallone and Robert DeNiro were really good in this. Kevin Hart and Alan Arkin really added to the funny parts. I would recommend this to everyone. It was really a feel good movie.

That's all I have to review for you today! Have a great Monday and see you on Wednesday! :)
~Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment