Friday, January 10, 2014

What I got for Christmas and Shopping Haul

Hello Everyone,
Today is Friday which means a video! It's a haul video. I know it's really long. Like a half an hour long, so if you only want to see one part I have marked the start and the end with title pages. Christmas Haul is in the beginning and Shopping Haul is the end. I didn't know it was going to be half an hour long when I started and I'm sorry. I probably should have made these into two videos but at the time I planned it I didn't have very many shopping items to show you and at the time this just made sense. I'm sure if I just stuck to telling you the product, why i got it and how much I love every single freaking item this would be a much shorter video, but LET IT GOOOOOOO ( Frozen reference, LOVE that song)


 Have a good weekend! See you on Monday
~Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment