Monday, October 21, 2013

Music Monday #11

Hello Everyone,
It's another monday in the year. October 21 the start of another school week, trudging to your classes, going through the motions of school, work or whatever you have to do. Here's some music that might help you go through your week.
First is a song that has been out for a month or two now but it's music video just got released. Cher Lloyd's I Wish. I love this song. It's about feeling insecure because of the girls this guy usually hangs out with. I love it and think it's so catchy.


Next is a song that is so atypical to this band's usual sound. One Republic's Counting Stars is so catchy and I can't wait til I have money in my iTunes account to buy it.


Olly Murs is such a cutie pie as most of us will agree and in his music video for Dance With Me Tonight is no exception. His vocals are amazing and he always has a great music backup.


Lastly is Mike Deleasa's Too Damn Beautiful. I found this song awhile ago and then completely forgot about it. It's such a great song. Mike Deleasa is Danielle Jonas's brother, so show him some love and check out his song.

That's it for Music Monday this week. I'll see you on Wednesday with a homecoming post.
~Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment