Friday, October 4, 2013

Mini Nordstrom Haul

Hello Everyone,
Happy Friday! I know I usually don't post on Fridays. It seems I don't post anything except my music Mondays but that's changing starting today! I recently went to Nordstrom and bought some things. I put those things in a video to show you.  First off I'm going to apologize for somethings in the video. First is lighting. It was 9:30 at night when I filmed this and I was using lamps as my light source. I am working on getting soft boxes but those probably won't be in my possession until December. Second is all the transitions. There were several things (people coming into my room, people yelling for me, etc) That I had to edit out and so there are a lot of weird transitions. You're probably wondering why I didn't just re-film. Well I did, several times in fact, but I thought this was the best one because of all the energy I had. Third, I would like to apologize for the ending. The only explaination I have for that one is that I was tired. Lastly, I am going to apologize to for the thumbnail that YouTube chose to use. I really need to start taking my own thumbnails



No comments:

Post a Comment