Sunday, October 20, 2013

Camp Christian Reflection 2013

Hello Everyone,
Every year we have this all school retreat called Camp Christian which allows me to take part in and find new friendships and rekindle old friendships. I love that this retreat allows us to take a day and a half for us to relax from our busy schedules and just relax. The interesting groups are always fun. Henna and Nail Polish is what I took part in this year. A bird on the back of my neck and my nails are painted for the first time in months. I've only been to two out of the four and I don't think there is any better way to spend the middle of October. That day and a half is the most fun I've had in a few months. It's a time when I get to learn more about the Linworth community and the people that make it up. There are a few hooligans that are always fun to watch but then there are the people that always flip the canoe over.(cough..Patrick...cough) I can't imagine anything more awesome than getting to know your fellow classmates better and making new friends. Everybody does amazing in the talent show. Zoe, Rachel, Josh, Neil, Thomas, Mitchell, Andrew, and everyone else who participated in the Talent show did absolutely amazing.
Now it's back to the day to day routine of school and afterschool activities. I had such an amazing time and I can't wait to go back next year.
Take some time this week to see what friends you can make.
~Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment