Thursday, August 1, 2013

The You Generation

Hello Everyone,
As many of you know I am on YouTube a lot of the time, I tend to discover some amazing YouTube channels. My most recent discovery is a YouTube channel called The You Generation. The You Generation is an international search for amazing talent. They have competitions revolved around singing, dancing, comedians, anything you can think of. If you win you get recognized by some of the top people in the entertainment business and Simon Cowell is The You Generation's right hand man. Simon Cowell and his team look at all the submission and personally choose a winner. I would suggest if you are interested in this YouTube channel and wish to see which competitions are going on and will be coming up that you subscribe to their YouTube channel.  The link is down below.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF1cWZk-kVBrN9AM_ey7qdQ

I know some of you are very creative and talented so check out this YouTube channel.

Thanks. I'll be sure to have a Music Monday up next week for sure. This upcoming Music Monday will be a bit different. Be looking for that.

Thanks,
~Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment