Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Music Monday: Concert Edition #5

Hello Everyone,
Over the weekend I went to The Package Tour which consists of Boys 2 Men, 98 degrees, and New Kids On The Block performing. Although I only knew some of the songs I had a great time. The vocals were amazing and they all had great stage presence. My sister, my brother in law and I took loads of pictures on our phones and iPods but their pictures were the only ones that turned out good. I took videos along with the photos but they were all too long to email to myself and so only the pictures will be shown.

























These are just some of the pictures we took at the concert. I really had a lot of fun at the concert and I would suggest going to see any one of these bands in concert if you ever get the chance. I know this is a Wednesday and it says Music Monday but just go with it. It took forever to get the pictures to email to myself and upload them and so it is a Wednesday Music Monday instead of a Monday Music Monday.
Thanks. I'll catch ya later this week.
~Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment