Monday, August 12, 2013

Music Monday #6

Hello Everyone,
Today I'm gonna talk about some songs I'm obsessed with right now.
The first song is called Brave by Sara Bareilles. I love the sound of this song and the message the video gives off. I really want to learn the dance that everybody does in this video. Watch it you won't be disappointed.

The next song is Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke featuring t.i and pharrell. I believe this is the song of the summer. My Dad, sister and I love this song and always jam to it. Check it out. It's a good song.


 The last song I've been obsessed with is I Love It by Icona Pop featuring Charli XCX. Even though the lyrics aren't that complicated the song is a feel good get up and dance song. If someone where to play this at their party I would definitely be singing along and dancing.

 

That's all for this Music Monday. It's the last Music Monday before school starts. With school starting I will have to try twice as hard to keep up with my blog. My schoolwork comes first then my blog. I will try to type up all my blog posts a few days before the post date. I'll have a calendar in my work space that i can write on and have specific dates for blog posts to be up. Thanks for the support and I'll catch with a new video coming later this week.
~Britt 
Wanna know things first?
 Follow me on Twitter: brittjanie1 

Other social media:
Instagram: @brittneysutherin_15
Vine: Brittney Sutherin
Tumblr: www.pippipadoodleydoo.tumblr.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment