Monday, July 29, 2013

How YouTube Has Changed My Life

Hi everyone,
Today I wanted to talk about something everyone knows about, YouTube. I saw recently a Youtuber named Fleur DeForce start a How YouTube Changed My Life Tag and that got me thinking about how YouTube has changed my life. Even though I'm only starting to become a Youtuber but I have been a subscriber for many years. Many Youtubers have amazing offers and experiences happened to them because they are recognized by big companies or have been invited to big events and that's how YouTube has changed their lives. What many people don't know is how the subscribers lives have changed. 

I have talked to many of my friends and other classmates about YouTube and we bond over Youtubers.YouTube has changed my life in ways I couldn't imagine when I first started watching YouTube. The people that I have watched on YouTube over the last year or two I would never have guessed would change my life in so many different ways. 
These Youtubers have given me more confidence, taught me ways to be more creative in my videos and blog, have made me seem like more like a best friend than a viewer and so much more. 

I don't think I would be the person I am today without watching all these amazing and inspiring  Youtubers. I really hope one day I can be almost nearly as amazing and inspiring as the Youtubers that have inspired me.

How as YouTube changed your life?

Thanks
~Britt
 
Wanna know things first? Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/brittjanie1 
Instagram: brittney_sutherin15
Tumblr: www.pippipadoodleydoo.tumblr.com
Vine: Brittney Sutherin

No comments:

Post a Comment