Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Music Monday #4

Hello Everyone,
Today is Music Monday or it was. I forgot it was Music Monday until 12:06 in the morning. It's still Monday until the sun comes up tomorrow morning. I'll write this post and it will say it was posted on Tuesday but we all very well know that it is really Monday.

Today's Music Monday is new music. When I say new music I mean just released today. 
First is a boy-band I've loved since last summer when I discovered their X-Factor auditions and watched all YouTube videos about them. Yes, One Direction. They released a song and music video today called the Best Song Ever. The feels that occurred were unbelievable. Barbara and I started laughing and crying while watch their newest music video. You just have to watch the video it was the funniest thing they have done yet.

 

Next is a Youtuber that has loved music for a long time and I love her music. Her name is Emma Blackery. Her song is called Go the Distance. Check out her newest song and her other hilarious YouTube videos.

That's it for me today! I'll see you sometime later this week. I haven't had much time to upload and edit my videos I have filmed 2 weeks ago. I have so many videos planned I'll devise a day for me to be somewhere and just work.  

Follow me on social media stuff: 
Twitter: @brittjanie1 
Tumblr: www.pippipadoodleydoo.tumblr.com 
Instagram: brittney_sutherin15
Vine: Brittney Sutherin  

PS. I use twitter the most but I love all my other social media sites too. If you want to know things first then follow me on twitter.

Thanks I'll see you very soon. 

~Britt 

No comments:

Post a Comment