Monday, July 1, 2013

Music Monday #3

Hello Everyone,
I am now back from my vacation and ready to work. I have a lot to catch up on and this is just the begining. This week's music monday is gonna be about albums. Full albums not just a specific song on the album .
      The first album is DNA by Little Mix. This album is a great debut album for these girls. I have throughly enjoyed listening to this lovely mix of songs.  You can listen to the full album by clicking the link below. I chose the full album of the Deluxe Edition version. You can always find it on iTunes.


The next album is Cher Lloyd's album Sticks and Stones. I know this album has been out since Feburary or March but I have just recently had the time to sit down and listen to all the songs on the album. This album definitely shows what Cher is all about and it was a fantastic debut album for her.  You can listen to the full album by clicking the link below. Or as always you can find it on iTunes.  


The final album that I will talk about it is Imagine Dragons album Night Visions. This album is a favorite among my friends and I. This album has such a wide range of songs and sounds that there is bound to be a song you like on this album. You can click the link to listen to the full album or there is always iTunes. 

As always I hope you have a good week. I had loads of fun in Europe and I will share pictures and stories soon. Bye for now. 
~Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment