Monday, March 24, 2014

New Schedule until May

Hello Everyone,
I have a few things that I think will make it easier for me that I have to tell you about. It's almost April which means the end of the school year is almost here for me. If you've noticed recently I haven't been able to post as often as I would like because I've been busy with school and other activities and that's not fair to you. I have have come up with a new schedule to help me bring more content, better content to you at a more relaxed pace.
I will still be posting 3 days a week but only every other week. This week will start that. I will post 3 posts this week and then next I won't post even a single word. I feel like this will be beneficial to you as you will get more content that is at a higher quality and it will be beneficial to me because then I can focus on my schooling and trying to get a job to be able to go to Playlist next year. The normal schedule will resume a week after school gets out. 

Thanks for understanding. I'll see you on Wednesday!
~Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment