Monday, March 17, 2014

Media Monday #23

Hello Everyone, 
Happy St.Patrick's Day!

Today I have one app to review for you, and some really awesome songs.

The one app that have today is Pinterest. I used to use this app all the time, but I have recently rediscovered this app. I found it great to get ideas for my future home, hairstyles, makeup tips, etc. It's has pretty much every thing on it. Now on to songs.

Human-Christina Perri
I've had this song and repeat for days. I've already choreographed a dance to this song. It's just such a raw and emotional song.The way the music gets really intense then soft again is really neat.

Drunk In Love- Beyonce
This song has been my jam for a few weeks now and I can't stop listening to it. Beyonce absolutely slayed with this song. It's so good and can't stop listening to it. 

That's it for this Monday! I'll see you on Wednesday for a makeup post. Sorry for being MIA recently I've been really busy with school and we had loads of standardized tests last week. I'm back now!
~Britt





No comments:

Post a Comment