Sunday, June 9, 2013

Video Idea


 Hi Everyone,

I have a new idea that I would like to share with you. I have seen many bloggers like Zoe and Louise from www.zoella.co.uk and www.sprinkleofglitter.blogspot.com have created Youtube channel's along with their blogs. They and many other Youtubers have helped me, inspired me,and made me laugh. I felt I needed to give something back. 
 My first video is a Nordstrom haul. If you have clicked on the video below then sit back, grab a cup of what ever hot beverage you prefer and enjoy. These videos will improve as I learn and improve. I feel like the videos will be a good new addition to my blog. If you don't like the videos then speak up, I love feedback and would love for you to let me know your thoughts. We are working together to make my blog a better place for both of us.
I will try to do more with pictures especially with my Europe trip only 2 weeks away.  I have many new ideas coming your way. 




Sorry about the Thumbnail and my highly detected mushy mouth. 
See you tomorrow for another Music Monday!

~Britt





















No comments:

Post a Comment